Tuesday, June 21, 2011

"Mama"

This has been an interesting morning.  Cassidy is just fine playing in the living room and watching Dora (Backpack, backpack - she's singing right now as I type this).  But then - she sees me and its "MAMA - MAMA - MAMA - MAMA!  She doesn't want anything (or at least nothing I can figure out) but as soon as she sees me it starts.  She's actually been doing this for about 4 days now.  I am officially tired of hearing the word Mama.  

Ok, I know that's not true.  I remember the first time she said Mama I almost cried.  The first time she said it and  I knew she meant me I did cry (just a little).  I also know that if she never said it again I would feel terrible.  

But - I am looking forward to nap time (T minus 42 minutes and counting) so that I'll have a break from the constant cry of "MAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMA!" every time I pass by.

Oh the little things in life . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment