Monday, June 13, 2011

Weighing in on weight loss

Well, I did it.  I weighed myself.  Week one is done and the result: I've lost 2 pounds!

I'm very happy that I lost those two pounds.  I worked REALLY hard this week and I (subconsciously, I think) kept telling myself if I could lose just 2 pounds this week it would be worth it.  And I did it.

But I can't help but feel a little disappointed too.  I think part of me was hoping it would be more.  It probably doesn't help that my WiiFitPlus informed me (before it told me my weight) that I'm still "obese".

I know its going to be slow going and hard work.  And I prepared myself for that.  I guess I just didn't realize that I would be discouraged so easily.

I know in reality that this past week was a success - I just have to believe it!

So I'm beginning week two - hope I'm just as successful this week as I was last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment