Saturday, April 16, 2011

Back in the Saddle

Ok, so I'm a terrible blogger.  It' been so long since I've posted that I can't even remember when it was without looking (which I didn't do).


So I'm going to give this another shot.

Cassidy is now officially a toddler.  She turned one 9 days ago and is getting so big!  Her birthday party was totally great and she dove into the cake like a seasoned professional. 

She's been walking for almost 2 months and is now starting to run.  I can't believe how fast she is!  Her latest thing is trying trying to say what we say.  Usually all we can pick up on is one sound (usually a vowel) from the word and the intonation.  It's hysterical to say the least.  She loves to be outside and we take her out as much as we can (when its not perpetually raining). 

Well, I could go on for hours, but it would be mostly nonsensical rambling so we'll pass on that. 

Hopefully this attempt around will be more successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment